The UK Bangladesh Catalysts of Commerce & Industry (UKBCCI) is a leading umbrella business organisation, which aims to bring together and nurture successful British-Bangladeshi entrepreneurs in the UK and Bangladesh.
Officially launched last year in both countries, UKBCCI will assist those entrepreneurs and businesses by setting up links, programmes and projects that not only build up confidence in the UKBCCI, but also connects with them both in the UK and Bangladesh along with key government ministers, departments, organisations, various chambers of commerce and personnel from both countries.
Founded by some of the most prominent and philanthropic members of the Bangladeshi community, including the Chairman of the UKBCCI, Iqbal Ahmed OBE, and President Bajloor Rashid MBE, the organisation brings forth the knowledge and experience of these individuals to further enhance their aims and objectives for the benefit of the business community.
- Providing more effective practical support and communication to existing and future entrepreneurs and to promote and improve the business environment in UK and Bangladesh.
- Help stimulate a vibrant economy within the community and produce a co-operative effort to enhance the overall quality of businesses that will enable them to reach their highest potential.
- Create inward and outward investment between the UK and Bangladesh whilst addressing and promoting the establishment and improvement of the social, professional, civic, cultural and educational needs of the business community.
- Help a wide variety of business communities to achieve a more sustainable performance model, as well as encouraging and improving best practice standards.
- Offer help and advice to small and medium size businesses on start-up and growth.
- Members will be able to gain insight into successful market approaches, connect directly with key government officials and business leaders that wish to extend and promote experience and knowledge, so that others may learn from companies that are already doing business in the market and benefit from sector-specific matchmaking sessions that will open doors for potential business relations.
- Members will receive first-hand information on the latest opportunities and meet key contacts who can give customized advice and help to maximize their business in the UK and Bangladesh.
- Members will receive access to many free and discounted services which will include local and foreign consultation. Discounts at reduced rates at all events, including our conferences, business briefings, VIP lunches and networking receptions along with offers for complimentary or reduced places at prestigious trade-related events.
- Complimentary invitation to our members’ networking receptions and updates via our publications and website.
- Advertisement opportunity: UKBCCI welcomes their members to promote their products and services through UKBCCI.
Annual membership fees: Student £50, Regular £200, Corporate £500.
For further information, media enquiries, interview requests and images please contact Bajloor Rashid MBE or Humayun Hussain at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7791 1813.
43 Berkeley Square
Tel: 020 7791 1813