UKTI are hosting a series of trade missions to offer guidance, support and funding for West Midlands businesses looking to make serious sales overseas. This is an ideal opportunity to visit your market of choice and:
- meet future suppliers, customers and partners.
- learn about the foreign marketplace.
- understand business culture abroad and language matters.
A UKTI-organised trade mission is the perfect opportunity to go on a foreign market visit. As part of the trade mission, a team of International Trade Advisers will be on hand to help you get the maximum benefit from your market visit including (but not limited to);
- preparatory visit briefing from the trade advisers out in market.
- recommended group travel and corporate rates on accommodation.
- 1:1 support with your visit strategy, before, during and post trip
- a business language and culture workshop a few weeks before travel
- networking reception at the British Embassy or British Chambers
- expert advice from locally based sector staff
Below is a list of trade missions planned for the following countries:
– Turkey, 12-16 October
– Poland, 19-21 October
– Japan, 16-19 November
– Baltic states (Lithuania, Latvia & Estonia), 23-25 November
– Germany, February (dates TBC)
– Brazil, 22-25 February
– Los Angeles, USA, 2-5 March
– Mexico, February or March (dates TBC)
If you are interested in attending one of the trade missions, please follow the link here.