The City of Birmingham will gladly host the Caribbean Trade Conference on Monday, 21st September at the iconic and newly-built Library of Birmingham. The event promises to offer a fascinating and meaningful approach for local Birmingham enterprises, of all sizes, to trading globally with Caribbean companies.
A primary focus of the event is to promote the many opportunities Birmingham enterprises can seize by trading with the Caribbean, highlighting the billions of pounds worth of investment available in the region. Support and advice will also be given on details from UK Trade and Investment and Caribbean governments.
The event will feature keynote speakers from the following businesspeople;
- Paul Noon, Regional Director, UK Trade and Investment.
- Laurence Jones, Regional Manager, European Regional Office, Jamaica Trade and Invest.
- Beverly Johnson, CEO of JLB International Ltd and Isocon-JLB International Ltd.
- Maureen Smith, Founder of Tropical Connections, Caribbean Property Specialist.
- Karen Thomas, Former Trade and Business facilitator for the High Commission of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago.
The Conference is an ideal opportunity to network and establish connections accompanies by a delicious Caribbean-inspired lunch.
Please visit www.Caribbean4life.com for further information.