We are pleased to announce that Distinctly Birmingham will be supporting Waterfront’s Transport-Led Development in the Midlands 2017, which takes place in Birmingham on the 14th November.
Since the release of Midlands Connect’s 25-year strategy, HS2’s Royal Assent and the election of the West Midland’s Mayor, the wheels have been set in motion to transform the region’s economy and transport infrastructure. Gather with other senior transport and development professionals to listen, learn and discuss opportunities and solutions for unlocking growth in the Midlands.
Featuring the latest transport project updates and guidance on current and future developments, the day should not be missed.
Some of the key benefits of attending
- Listen to how Midlands Connect intend to implement their 2017 strategy
- Understand why the Midlands Motorway Hub is pivotal to local, regional and national economic growth
- Learn how improved asset management techniques and network resilience can help resolve capacity issues
- Hear Birmingham Airport’s plans for expansion and their role in increasing the Midlands’ connectivity
- Explore the impacts of a fully devolved local rail network as West Midlands Rail explains how it intends to facilitate economic growth.
You can register online https://www.waterfrontconferencecompany.com/conferences/transport-led-development-in-the-midlands/register?utm_source=Distinctly%20Birmingham&utm_medium=listing&utm_campaign=336DISB .
Alternatively, please email at email@example.com or call 0207 067 1597 and they can take care of the booking for you.
As a contact of Distinctly Birmingham you can SAVE 15% on registration fees
Just quote your discount code 336DISB.
Sponsorship opportunities available, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org