Date and Venue:
Thursday, 17th November, 2016
Birmingham Chambers of Commerce
75 Harborne Road
T: 0121 455 0268
Enterprise Europe Network invites you to our event which coincides with the celebration of the 50th anniversary of the twinning of Birmingham and Frankfurt. The event is ideal for companies looking to learn more about the German market and understanding their key sectors which include but are not limited to automotive engineering, medical technology and energy and environ-mental technology.
Hear directly from the experts
Gain an insight and knowledge into why Frankfurt / Germany is a desirable trade destination
Understand key opportunities
Gain understanding of the business cultural differ-ences between the two markets
Germany is the UK’s largest export market in Europe
Germany prides itself on its high efficiency and productivity
A world-class education system
With the strongest economy in Europe and one of the largest worldwide, Germany is no doubt a desirable choice for trade.
Enterprise Europe Network is pleased to welcome:
– Paul Faulkner, CEO of Greater Birmingham Chamber of Commerce
– Lord Mayor of Frankfurt, Peter Feldmann
– Craig Biffen, Enterprise Europe Network
– Eric Menges, President & CEO of FrankfurtRhein-Main GmbH International Marketing of the Region.
– Sven Riemann, Head of Marketing Services at the German-British Chamber of Industry & Com- merce
– Gerti Willis, Communication and Culture Advis-er, Department for International Trade.
Click HERE to book your place